Happy Wednesday! Today the ladies and I are talking our astrological signs and whether or not they “fit” us. So, here we go…
My birthday is July 3, and that makes me a…
Here are two graphics that descrive Cancers that the fabulous Kris Norris found for me – because I’ve been losing my mind lately (crazy busy stuff, nothing bad!) and she is just that awesome.
Let’s just go down the list then, shall we?
1. Yes. Don’t like beign the center of attention at all. Especially in a large group.
2. Hmm Don’t know if how I think is unconventional, really. If pressed, I’d say no. *shrug*
3. Yes. I have a hard time letting things go. Always thinking of what could have been said or done, etc.
4. Yeah, I think I’m loyal and dependable. I try to always come through, especially when it matters.
5. Um, I guess so?
6. LMAO Been hearing this one my WHOLE life, so yes.
7. Yes. I think think this is one of my strengths.
8. No, I don’t think so. I do often think of worst case scenarios in my head, I’ll admit that, but I don’t see that as pessimism. And I don’t think I’m a suspicious person at all.
9. Yes. Absolutely yes.
10. Another firm yes on this one.
No shock that water is my element…always been drawn to it, love the water.
Life pursuit of constant reassurance and intimacy…yeah, I can see that.
Moody? Mentioned in the last list too, and no surprise to me. LMAO Ding, ding, ding. I own it—I’m a moody bitch. Seriously.
Feeling safe is my secret desire? Yeah, got me there too.
It says Cancers are enigmas and bundles of contradictions. LOL I suppose that could be used to describe me.I’m not on board with the jealousy thing and making remarks based on that. I think even when I feel jealousy—and come on, I’m human as the next girl and definitely feel jealousy sometimes—I try very hard not to be bitchy about it or hurtful. I really try to keep those things to myself because I don’t want to be hurtful. And I’m not going to begrudge someone else what they have—whether it’s success or something else.
Endearingly eccentric? Don’t know about that one. But I am insecure at times(*ahem* most of the time… Again, I’ll own it.) Definitely about how I’m viewed by others. *shrug* Working on that.
I had to laugh when I read the “makes it impossible to operate on an even keel from day to day.” That is me. 100% me. Finding and sticking to a routine is next to impossible for me. I don’t know why and I would love to change that, to be perfectly honest.
And it’s right on that love and romance matter a lot. Look at what I do? I write romance; I LIVE for the happily ever after.
So I guess the answer to the does-my-sign-fit-me question, I can safely say yes. LOL
Go and see what the other ladies have to say about their signs and how they measure up.
Until next week!