In no particular order…
(10) Being outside in winter. I hate being cold.
(9) Commenting on Facebook. And every once in a while, I seem to forget why I avoid this, but don’t worry, I’m reminded oh so very quickly every single time.
(8) All the “news” on FB that gets shared again and again. Kinda goes along with the previous one. Don’t get me wrong, I love FB. Love being able to keep in touch with friends/family who live far away, rediscovering friends from years past… But I try very hard to keep it to just that and avoid the rest of it. But there is always that one person who shares and shares and at the rate they are doing it? There is no way they are even reading the things – they just like the headline because it fits their view. *sigh*
(7) People who don’t listen. Because they are always right. Don’t think I have to elaborate there, do I? Nah, didn’t think so.
(6) Feet. Just…feet. I don’t know what it is, but I don’t like feet, don’t like touching them, sure as hell don’t want anyone near mine… No. Just no. And this is one top ten item, that is NOT getting a pic because…pics of feet? Avoid because they fall under the umbrella of “Feet”, thank you very much.
(5) Bugs & Spiders – It’s not going to shock anyone to learn that I’m not an outdoorsy kinda gal. It’s mostly ’cause bugs, spiders and creepy crawlies…well, creep me out. And the ones that don’t, are just plain annoying.
(4) Sometimes, I just wanna be alone. Alone and silent.
(3) Web MD –
(2) Toxic people – the drama-seeking, issue-creating, lie-to-your-face-and-everywhere-else-and-can’t-keep-their-lies-straight, will-do-anything-to-satisfy-themselves-and-to-hell-with-you kinda people
(1) Negativity – This is a work in progress (and avoiding the toxic people? Biggest step I’ve taken in my life to avoid negativity) I’ve been trying very hard to be more positive and not let negative situations, negative people and negative thoughts overwhelm me. Not always easy, I’ll admit, but it’s amazing how differently I function when I focus on good things, on what I’ve accomplished rather than what I didn’t get done… Does it make everything perfect? Do I only have good days, brightside-Barbie-ing my way through life? Nope, but I’m better for it – I’m happier and more productive because I do everything I can not to get sucked into the vortex of negativity.