Well, this month just flew on by. Geez. Hard to believe we’re going into October…
So, last month, I set these goals for September:
- Daily Writing – Not exactly every day, but close to. And I’m not going to beat myself up for the days I didn’t because there was just no way it was going to happen. I have written more this month than I have in a loooooooong time, so I’m counting this as a big yes, and a win. 🙂
- Remembering the importance of self-care…and actually doing it – I did do this. And I think it’s part of the reason that I’ve written more. Refilling that well, so I have more to give. Who knew? Well, I knew, but didn’t do it. Bad Jess. But focusing on it this month and being more productive was a good reminder.
- All scheduled blog posts – Yes. I am super happy about this because I had let blogging slide by the wayside the past months and I’m so happy to be back at it!
All in all, September was a good month. I had some not-so-good moments/days, but I’m rolling with it. Tuck and roll, baby. Also, this week… I got to see Hamilton!!! Wooot. It was AMAZING! It was a magical evening with the kids, and I’m so happy I got to do it.
So for October
- Daily writing – Keep it up!
- Finish the book – this is doable. So doable. Needs to happen.
- Self-care every day – remembering to refill that well. Soooo important.
- All scheduled blog posts – Keep it up!