Okay, let’s see how I did with the goals I set for March…
- Keep on keeping on with the self-care and house stuff – I have been rocking this. So yay!
- Publish Safeword Protected – Sigh. Didn’t get it published. Nearly finished with getting it ready to go and very close to be ready to do this. Really unhappy about not accomplishing this.
- Complete Into the Deep – This did not happen. Definitely another case of setting unrealistic goals for myself. They seem realistic when I make them, but again, I don’t take into account the non-writing stuff. Or I guess I don’t accuratetly estimate how much time the non-writing stuff with take. This is something I’m working on…like hardcore working on it.
- Complete March Newsletter short – Done.
- Complete all scheduled March blog posts – DONE! Super happy with myself on this one!
- Update Writing Bujo – Have been keeping this updated. 🙂
- Put together Publishing and Marketing Bujo – This is a work in progress – and will be because that’s the nature of it LOL – but it has been put together and I’m very happy with it. I think this is going to be an amazing tool.
- Fix mss. templates – Done.
Now, for April goals:
- Publish Safeword
- Complete Into the Deep (much more doable this month as Safeword will be off my plate and not as much non-writing stuff pulling at me.)
- Self-care and house stuff – keep up with this. Makes my mind clearer and I’m able to focus more.
- Complete all scheduled April blog posts
- Complete May newsletter short
- Keep Writing & Publishing and Marketing bujos updated
- Come up with a reasonable writing schedule for the next couple months (Keyword: REASONABLE, Jarman!)