February sure flew by. Damn. So, time to check in and see how I did with my goals for the month.
- Complete all scheduled blog posts – Done. Some, I was late on…but I got them all done.
- Write daily – and try for some big numbers the first week of Feb while in Michigan – Didn’t quite manage this. However, I’ve written more words, and more regularly, this month than I have in a very, very long time. So I’m going to call writing in February a win.
- Coursework – I’m taking a class in February, so keeping up with that is a big thing – Been keeping up with the class, so yay.
- Take time for myself – beyond the typical self-care that needs to happen, some time doing something I just *want* to do, not that I have to do, is important – I have done this, I’m happy to say. My vaca in Michigan earlier this month helped with that – nearly a week and a half away from everything. It was lovely, and included mani-pedis, a super yummy meal at The Melting Pot, and time with friends.
All in all, not a bad month. I’m happy with what I accomplished and looking forward to getting more done next month. Here are my goals for March:
- Complete all scheduled blog posts.
- Publish Safeword Protected. Finally. Such a long time coming. Very excited about this.
- Daily writing.
- Complete current project/novella.
- Keep up on self-care and house stuff – Because I function better, overall, when I do.