Okay, let's see how I did with the goals I set for March...
- Keep on keeping on with the self-care and house stuff - I have been rocking this. So yay!
- Publish Safeword Protected - Sigh. Didn't get it published. Nearly finished with getting it ready to go and very close to be ready to do this. Really unhappy about not accomplishing this.
- Complete Into the Deep - This did not happen. Definitely another case of setting unrealistic goals for myself. They seem realistic when I make them, but again, I don't take into account the non-writing stuff. Or I guess I don't accuratetly estimate how much time the non-writing stuff with take. This is something I'm working on...like hardcore working on it.
- Complete March Newsletter short - Done.
- Complete all scheduled March blog posts - DONE! Super happy with myself on this one!
- Update Writing Bujo - Have been keeping this updated. 🙂
- Put together Publishing and Marketing Bujo - This is a work in progress - and will be because that's the nature of it LOL - but it has been put together and I'm very happy with it. I think this is going to be an amazing tool.
- Fix mss. templates - Done.
Now, for April goals:
- Publish Safeword
- Complete Into the Deep (much more doable this month as Safeword will be off my plate and not as much non-writing stuff pulling at me.)
- Self-care and house stuff - keep up with this. Makes my mind clearer and I'm able to focus more.
- Complete all scheduled April blog posts
- Complete May newsletter short
- Keep Writing & Publishing and Marketing bujos updated
- Come up with a reasonable writing schedule for the next couple months (Keyword: REASONABLE, Jarman!)
Bronwyn Green | Deelylah Mullin
OMG, how February almost gone already?
Okay, checkin' in... First, I'm away from home right now. I'm visiting Bronwyn, and I get to see a bunch of my people this weekend as we do a mini-retreat. So super stoked about that.
Now, looking at the goals I set for February in my last check-in post *covers face and peeks through fingers*
- Continue with the self care and house stuff - definitely makes a happier, calmer me. 🙂 This, I rocked. I have stayed on track with this really well, and that makes me incredibly happy.
- Complete Safeword Protected (Bound series) and Into the Deep (Albion's Circle series) - so close on both of these, and since they have been on my plate, so to speak, for so long, getting these completely done and released will be a huge, huge thing for me. Um...okay, this may have been a slightly unrealistic goal for me. I don't think I took into account the other non-writing stuff that would take up my time. BUT, I have made writing progress, making time nearly every day to write, and I'm still on track to complete Safeword Protected by the end of the month. So, I'm going to say "Good job, Jarman. Not perfect, but not bad."
- Complete all scheduled blog posts for the month. OMG, so freaking close on this one. I missed one post - because of craziness with the day job and having 2 day job projects that needed to be finished ASAP, so taking time away to do the blog post didn't happen. But I did almost all of them, AND I did all the flash fiction ones. So I'm calling is good...
So, February - not perfect, but I did accomplish a lot, so I'm pleased with that. Going to focus on the positive.
Onward to March goals:
- Keep on keeping on with the self-care and house stuff
- Publish Safeword Protected
- Complete Into the Deep
- Complete March Newsletter short.
- Complete all scheduled March blog posts.
- Update Writing Bujo
- Put together Publishing and Marketing Bujo
- Fix mss. templates
Bronwyn Green | Deelylah Mullin | Gwendolyn Cease | Torrance Sené