OMG, how February almost gone already?
Okay, checkin' in... First, I'm away from home right now. I'm visiting Bronwyn, and I get to see a bunch of my people this weekend as we do a mini-retreat. So super stoked about that.
Now, looking at the goals I set for February in my last check-in post *covers face and peeks through fingers*
- Continue with the self care and house stuff - definitely makes a happier, calmer me. 🙂 This, I rocked. I have stayed on track with this really well, and that makes me incredibly happy.
- Complete Safeword Protected (Bound series) and Into the Deep (Albion's Circle series) - so close on both of these, and since they have been on my plate, so to speak, for so long, getting these completely done and released will be a huge, huge thing for me. Um...okay, this may have been a slightly unrealistic goal for me. I don't think I took into account the other non-writing stuff that would take up my time. BUT, I have made writing progress, making time nearly every day to write, and I'm still on track to complete Safeword Protected by the end of the month. So, I'm going to say "Good job, Jarman. Not perfect, but not bad."
- Complete all scheduled blog posts for the month. OMG, so freaking close on this one. I missed one post - because of craziness with the day job and having 2 day job projects that needed to be finished ASAP, so taking time away to do the blog post didn't happen. But I did almost all of them, AND I did all the flash fiction ones. So I'm calling is good...
So, February - not perfect, but I did accomplish a lot, so I'm pleased with that. Going to focus on the positive.
Onward to March goals:
- Keep on keeping on with the self-care and house stuff
- Publish Safeword Protected
- Complete Into the Deep
- Complete March Newsletter short.
- Complete all scheduled March blog posts.
- Update Writing Bujo
- Put together Publishing and Marketing Bujo
- Fix mss. templates